Monday, August 5, 2013

Another Halloween Blog Hop Post

I told you that this was my first attempt at the Blog Hop, so  I appreciate your patience! I just figured out how to add the "gidgit" showing you that you had reached the right place and that this blog is part of the Go Stamp It Sisters August Blog Hop! I also found out that I had maybe posted the link to the next spot on the Hop incorrectly and didn't post the link to the previous stop at all! My apologies to Caren and Denise! I want to make sure you see their great posts so I will give this another try! Since I have added this new post, you will have to look at my previous two posts to see the card and treat bag that I created. I am posting the links to Caren and Denise's posts below. Thanks, all!

Click here to go back to the previous Hop stop:  Creating with Caren

Click here to go on to the next Hop stop: Go Stamp It



No comments:

Post a Comment