Tuesday, November 5, 2013

STAMP IT SISTERS NOVEMBER BLOG HOP


The theme for this month is TAGS. I chose to do Christmas Tags since I knew I would be needing some anyway. I am up first this month, so after you have looked at my Tags please click HERE to go to Caren's blog site, Creating with Caren. I am sure she will have some great Tags posted for us. Or, if you want to go backwards and check out Jessica's creations at Scrap Sprinkle Crop, just click on THIS. But first, please take a look at my Christmas Tags

Since they don't tend to stand up by themselves like cards do, I hung them up on a hanger to take pictures. So, the pictures have annoying silver bars in them. I made three tags that are al
l double-sided, using only currently available Stampin Up products. Please e-mail me at ronnapowers@verizon.net if you would like a list of the products I used for a particular Tag or for all three! Happy viewing! (Sorry, for some reason they are a little out of order).



Merry Christmas Front
Merry Christmas Back
Peace on Earth Front
Peace on Earth Back
.

Santa Tag Back


Santa Tag Front





THANKS FOR LOOKING!



 




















 

2 comments:

  1. very cute Ronna! I like how you incorporated some "BLING" on every tag. Thanks for Hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the BLING. Always a pleasure Hopping with you and cant wait til December. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete